Head of Digital/E-Commerce - E-commerce - London
Key Words: SEO, PPC, Digital, Campaigns, Marketing, E-commerce, Data, SEM, CRM, Analytics, Delivery, Retail, Optimisation
A Global retailer who are innovating the e-commerce space are looking for a Head of Digital and E-commerce to join their growing team. The Head of Digital/E-Commerce will lead the Online Trading, Web development and Digital Marketing teams. The role is responsible for managing all online channels to deliver business performance targets for the brands across all key product categories.
- Establish a digital marketing strategy for all channels including SEO, digital content, analytics and PPC
- Provide SEO, SEM and Internet Marketing thought leadership
- Oversee the CRM and analytics function within the Digital Marketing team
- Deliver online revenue growth, increase conversion through ongoing website optimisation and be the voice of digital commerce within the business
- Report, analyse and provide insights on key data to the entire business
- Vast experience in retail and e-commerce
- Demonstrable track record of growing e-commerce revenue in multi-channel retail environment
- Experience managing a team with excellent communication and stakeholder management exposure
- Strong technical understanding of how e-commerce websites operate and digital delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an e-commerce team through a large-scale digital transformation. If you would like to hear more about the opportunity please get in touch with Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.