Head of Digital Operations - E-Commerce - London
A start-up e-commerce fashion company are looking for a Head of Digital Operations to lead a growing operations team. The team spans from the photography studio, garment digitisation, service delivery, quality control, and supplier management you'll be exposed to every aspect of our company from the outset, and as a small company they really value your operational experience, expertise, and insights.
- Setting and managing strategic operational and company goals as part of their leadership team
- Supervising and managing all operations staff
- Reviewing and managing supplier contracts, financial forecasts, and operational budgets to promote sustainable profitability
- Supporting, prioritising, and monitoring day-to-day operational activities to ensure client delivery objectives are successfully achieved and maximising customer satisfaction
- Leading change across the team to deliver outstanding operational performance, scaling and cost improvements
- Prior experience leading and managing operational/delivery teams
- Expert people management skills and can effectively apply different management and leadership styles as the needs of your team change
- Experience engaging with the development of tools to improve work and analytics
- Previous experience in a start-up e-commerce business (preference: fashion or retail)
If you are looking for an exciting but challenging role within a growing start-up operations team, this role is fantastic for you. Please apply directly or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.