Head of Digital Marketing - Commerce - London
Key Words: Marketing, Digital, Commerce, Strategy, Stakeholders, Lead Generation, Omni-Channel and UX
Twenty Recruitment are partnered with a leading Commerce client who require a Head of Digital Marketing to build a centralised team and re-define the digital marketing and digital strategy.
This will be a hands-on role, working with business counterparts from across all areas of the business, requiring a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Devise a digital marketing strategy for the European and Asia Specific regions
- Develop campaigns and content across multiple digital channels
- Develop omni-channel target operating model for global websites
- Champion user experience across products
- C-level stakeholder management
- Vast experience in the digital and marketing space
- Experience building, developing and implementing a digital and/or marketing strategy
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable evidence of leading a digital lead generation uplift project
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers across multiple international markets
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and build a centralised marketing function in for a global brand. If you would like to hear more about the opportunity please get in touch with Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.