Head of Digital Enablement
This is a Head of function or Director level position sitting within a new team overhauling the digitisation of a global banking group.
The main aims of the position are to remove blockers from the growth of the team and to improve processes to accelerate production. You'll be managing a range of resources including talent plans and real estate. You'll advise the business on working methodologies and best practises to aid them in delivering global digital objectives.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- An individual with a strategic and innovate approach to delivery, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity
- Extensive experience in writing and agreeing 'digital first' lean policies in large corporate organisations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to navigate multiple geographies and functions.
- An understanding and interest in emerging technologies and their potential uses.
- Experience in identifying and understanding the risks and legal issues presented by the business using emerging technologies.
- Experience in Risk Management and control frameworks.
- Experience of working in agile environments with cross functional teams.
- MBA and / or consulting experience beneficial.