A leading financial institution is currently looking for a Head of Data Analytics Manager who will be focusing on Capital Markets and managing initially a team of 3.
This role will report to the company's COO and the purpose is to analysis and devise operational excellence within Capital Markets. As mentioned before you will be managing a team of 3 who will look after you will be looking after database development, data visualisation and data analytics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Evangelist and flag-carrier for Analytics, leads analytics adoption throughout the Group
- Develops, implements and monitors Data Analytics Strategy and roadmap to transform data into measurable business benefits, in alignment with the Group strategy & needs of industry
- Is responsible for identifying business opportunities; increase revenues or decrease costs based on the insights obtained from data analytics
- Drives the critical and commercial thinking around where analytics can have the most value in the business (going beyond a purely financial reporting or "numbers")
- Scripting skills required in Python or R and have worked with data analysts/scientist who code in these languages
- Worked with NLP
- NOSQL data manipulation is essential with experience of educating stakeholders on how to use data.
- Experience dashboard development using Kibana is desirable but can have worked with Power BI, Tableau or QuikView.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.