Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Credit Risk Director for the Motor & Retail Finance arm of a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The role will have full coverage for Credit Risk across these divisions, aiming to optimise credit risk performance by developing new strategies, leading a team and leveraging analytics.
- Make improvements to existing credit risk strategies as well as developing new strategies
- Lead and develop a credit risk team working across motor and retail finance
- Represent the division from a credit risk perspective, attending executive committee meetings
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the bank
- Extensive credit risk experience with a focus on motor/auto finance or retail finance
- Proven experience at a senior level, developing teams and managing stakeholders
- Previous analytical background would be highly desirable
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment within credit risk