This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
This role requires someone with a strong compliance background in wholesale banking and markets and will be responsible for developing and implementing Compliance & Regulatory Training across Europe.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing the compliance training framework for the EMEA Region
- Performing ongoing reviews of the current regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Responsible for designing the regulatory compliance training strategy and working collaboratively with the business to understand the requirements for training needs
- Compliance advisory on issues relating to regulatory registrations, Senior Managers Regime, etc.
- Developing robust governance around identifying upcoming regulations and risk to the business
- Leading a small team to help roll out compliance training & understand regulatory compliance requirements
- Develop strong relationships and partner with senior Compliance stakeholders across the business
- Assist with upcoming regulatory projects and the impact this has on the business
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Subject matter expertise and experience in developing and implementing a Compliance Regulatory Training programme for a major financial services institution
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Previous strong compliance advisory experience working within wholesale banking and markets is essential
- Previous experience working across different locations and jurisdictions to be able to advise on local regulations
- Extensive subject matter knowledge of regulatory compliance frameworks and methodologies
- Previous regulatory project experience is desirable, although this is not a project management or business analyst role
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.