In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefitting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This role has responsibility to lead the Regulatory Compliance Monitoring team, including developing and implementing the monitoring plan regionally, managing a team of up to 12 people and building of relationships with global stakeholders.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for leading a team of AVPs and VPs within the Regulatory Compliance Monitoring team
- Working closely with the management team across Compliance, Risk and Financial Crime to identify strategy and execute monitoring and review activities
- Consulting with wider senior management and regional stakeholders to drive a culture of Risk management, making recommendations to the business and identifying solutions to complex Compliance issues
- Reporting findings from Compliance Reviews and drafting recommendations
- Provide advice, guidance and support on matters relating to Regulatory Compliance
- Conduct 121s and team meetings to support the development of the team
To be considered for this job, the following experience is essential:
- Solid experience in within Audit, Monitoring or Assurance within a Compliance or Operational Risk function
- Previous strong experience managing audit or monitoring teams is essential
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance issues and the regulatory landscape
- Business awareness - understanding of wholesale banking activities and requirements
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.