The Commodities Company
Our Client, a global commodities trading company based in the City, is currently looking for an experienced Head of Compliance. The role sits in a dynamic environment and offers you excellent exposure in a market leading commodity firm.
This role has broad Compliance coverage with a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Advising the business on regulatory requirements around; REMIT, MiFID II, MAR, FinfraG etc.
- Regulatory reporting and monitoring
- Planning and preparing for regulatory changes that may impact the firm
- Acting as a point of contact for regulators
- Preparing and delivering compliance training to the wider business
- Leading a small team
- Working closely with different stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with any regulatory changes
- Extensive experience working in a senior compliance function
- The candidate will need to have a background in commodities (particularly oil & gas)
- Knowledge of REMIT requirements is essential
- Strong knowledge of SWISS regulations
- Ability to speak French or German is preferable
- Innovative and a problem solver
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.