You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
This is a Director level Head of Core Compliance position. Overall, you will be responsible for the day-day running of the Core Compliance programme and will hold responsibility for a number of different areas including policy approvals and implementation, compliance assurance and regulatory reporting. You will be supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team whilst also providing the management, development and support they need.
You will also be involved in high profile projects as the business navigate their way through a significant transition period.
- Co-ordinate and review compliance policies
- Implement monitoring/control frameworks over all the businesses compliance policies
- Provide oversight for regulatory reporting and deliver to the regulators
- Coordinate interaction and strong relationships with key internal stakeholders including heads of risk and audit
- Constantly finding new and innovative ways of working using the companies advanced technology solutions to improve efficiencies
- Manage the assurance reviews and endure ongoing compliance with EMIR, CFTC and other relevant regulations
- Significant level of experience managing a Central Compliance function
- Proven experience interacting with and managing C-Level stakeholders is essential
- Experience across broader Compliance covering Advisory, Policy, Assurance, Conflicts of Interest and Financial Crime
- Strong writing skills in order to communicate findings clearly to senior stakeholders
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.