A global Wealth and Investment Manager specialising in helping clients to grow their wealth through tailored and bespoke investment portfolios and financial plans.
This role will be based in their Dublin office with overall responsibility for the Compliance (holding PCF15) and Financial Crime function of their Dublin office.
- Champion the embedding of a compliance awareness culture
- Liaise and cooperate with the Central Bank of Ireland and other Regulators.
- Run the implementation of new regulations, standards and best practices
- Advising on, and provide guidance and training regarding, regulatory compliance
- Investigating and reporting on regulatory compliance issues and breaches
- Monitoring of regulatory compliance and risk and control processes
- Develop an understanding of how external factors impact changes to strategy and priorities.
- Consider risks that may impact on own area and team and assess how to mitigate them.
- Escalate risk issues appropriately and as necessary.
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent with a good academic background specifically within Maths and English
- Relevant Compliance and Financial Crime qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant industry experience in the Financial Services compliance sector, preferably in the wealth management sector
- Understanding of the external market and keep up to date with industry trends, and ensures knowledge is used in your work.
- Extensive experience dealing with the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Strong leadership ability with a good track record of building and developing teams.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.