Head of Communications - Financial Services - London
This position is responsible for leading the communication digital channels for one of the largest banking and financial services organisations. This position is ideal for someone with fantastic relationship management skills and a thorough knowledge of the role of Digital in banking and/or Financial Services. You would be responsible for the digital online products and channels in the bank's major markets.
- Managing the global stakeholders to shape, design and document customer driven use cases
- Support the usage of customer research and user testing to inform customer use case and feature development
- Maintaining and optimising all the digital channels including website, online banking, email, SMS, in-app messaging, social media messaging and virtual voice assistants
- Previous experience of creating strategic and innovative delivery of digital products
- Previous experience in management consultancy or product management
- High communication skills both verbally and written with fluency in Microsoft Office
- Ideally have experience with Jira and/or Confluence
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.