Head of Change, Global Operations - Asset Management - London
£130,000 - £140,000
Leading the Change Delivery function for Global Operations, you will develop and lead a team to execute business change across multiple functions. In this role you will be responsible for actively managing the GBS business operations change portfolio. The role is a key partner to the leadership teams of each function and will have significant senior visibility and profile.
- Actively manage the change portfolios ensuring high value delivery
- Shape, develop and lead a team of Change Professionals
- Manage and drive programme management capabilities
- Build and effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders within Global Operations globally
- Manage and provide guidance and mentoring to a team of project managers
- Lead and manage key initiatives
- Support senior management to deliver business objectives
- Extensive programme management experience within an asset or investment management organisation
- Broad-based knowledge of asset management and wealth operations
- Demonstrable experience in managing a portfolio of programmes
- Strong communication skills - must be able to build a strong rapport at all levels
- Strong and proven track record in managing teams and interacting with multi-functional teams
If you are interested in finding out more then please send through your CV by applying below.