Head of Change - Asset Management - London
£110,000 - £120,000
Leading the Change Delivery function for Global Distribution Operations (GDO) within GBS Operations, you will act as an internal consultant to the business in the delivery of business process changes and service enhancements and be responsible for enabling the organisation to successfully deliver on its strategic change objectives. You will be the primary point of contact in the Change Team for the Head of GDO.
- Programme and project resource management across GDO
- Work across operational teams globally to determine key milestones and underlying resource requirements to support the change management process
- Buildand effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders within GDO globally. Provide regular reporting, and provide the point of entry for new change requests
- Responsibility for implementing conclusions of strategic reviews, process re-design, organization re-design, operating model strategies, product and channel / market access strategy
- Manage and provide guidance and mentoring to a team of project managers
- Lead and manage key initiatives
- Support senior management to deliver business objectives
- Extensive project or programme management experience within a fund management or funds distribution company focusing on executing business initiatives or change programmes.
- Strong understanding of the distribution process and how it fits into the overall business.
- Broad-based knowledge of asset management and distribution
- Proficient in Excel, Visio, Power Point, MS Project
- Strong and proven track record in managing teams and interacting with multi-functional teams
If you are interested in finding out more then please send through your CV by applying below.