Head of Architecture/Chief Architect/HR Systems/Financial Services
Key words: Architecture/TOGAF/HRIS/HRMS/ERP/HR Systems/Strategy/Enterprise/Business Architecture
My Client a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity available for an Interim Head of Architecture to join their team in London. You will be leading a large team and have 5 direct reports to aid in leading the Architecture delivery for their HR systems.
You will be part of an exciting initiative to set the strategy, plan and technical road map for this exciting new programme. You will lead the team of experts across the HR technology space, partnering closely with IT to support, maintain and enhance the system.
- Take business ownership of core global HR systems, ensure platforms are fit for purpose, globally supported and compliant
- Establish strong relationships with HR SME's, senior stakeholders and the executive committee within the CIO stream.
- Partner with IT to develop and maintain a comprehensive strategy, ensuring business needs are cohesive, sustainable and cost effective
- Oversee the HR IT book of work and budget
- End to end responsibility for business delivery of key projects, leveraging project management methodologies, best practise to ensure consistent and reliable project delivery
- A proven history of successfully initiating and leading large programme architecture solutions and supporting successful delivery of fundamental changes to the application and enterprise architecture as well as innovation in the architecture.
- A proven track record delivering complex, global HR projects with a substantial technology component, managing international teams and service providers
- Ability to gain buy-in from senior technical and business colleagues to support strategic direction and the methods to deliver the supporting roadmaps/strategies.
- The ability to influence both business and technology architectures and advise on execution approaches.
- The ability to identify future trends/ requirements in area of expertise, contributing to the development of new concepts which form part of total business solutions
- Acting as a design authority for programmes that span a variety of projects.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please don't hesitate in sending your CV to Lauren Davies