Head of Acquisition Partnerships - FinTech - Milton Keynes
A Global FinTech specialising in cards and loans is looking to hire a Head of Acquisition and Partnerships to lead on the affiliate management and performance marketing experience, gained from financial services experience. You will be leading on all matters relating to Acquisition partners for the FinTechs loans team. Aggregators and affiliates are the primary distribution channel for both the cards and loans businesses, you will have full responsibility for developing strategic relationships with key partners to drive the commercial benefit to the business.
- Third party proposition development, negotiation of commercial agreements and ongoing performance analysis and optimisation
- Delivery and ongoing management of API integrations to deliver the right product to the right customer through all available channels
- Ownership of the channel strategy for loans, in line with agreed marketing plans and with Brand positioning
- Maximise loans acquisition performance
- Experience driving high volumes of financial product sales on performance metrics utilising third party channels
- In-depth knowledge of third party acquisition channels including aggregators, affiliates and brokers covering cards and/or loans products
- Understanding of the requirements of operating in an FCA regulated environment
- Prior experience of P&L ownership, including forecasting & budget management
If you are looking for an exciting but challenging role within a growing FinTech marketing team, this role is fantastic for you. Please apply directly or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.