An exciting HealthTech company in Berlin are looking for a Head of Accounting to join their talented and vibrant team of over 100 employees. After setting up in 2017, they have seen significant growth and are disrupting their market using the latest innovative technology. They are constantly challenging the status quo and require someone to help shape their finance team within this technology driven company.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to one of the founders of the business and managing one direct report
- Ownership of the monthly and annual financial statements in accordance to HGB standards
- Processing of the balance sheet
- Carrying out both financial and business planning tasks:
- Rolling forecasts & budgeting
- Monthly reporting and cashflow monitoring
- Responsibility for compliance and any additional processes/policies to be implemented
- Ad hoc projects and requests
- Learn the ins and outs of software platforms, becoming an expert, and working on software projects to move processes to more automated methods
- Focus on and drive projects to further develop and improve the company's operations
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A degree within relevant accounting or business area
- Excellent knowledge of HGB and German regulatory standards
- Significant account and finance experience (3+ years minimum)
- First-leadership experience within a function
- Ability to keep up with the constantly changing demands of the business
- Fluency in German is a must
- Fluency in English is additional benefit
This opportunity offers a the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, technology focussed company within the Healthcare sector. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success, and particularly having a hands on nature to be able to deliver within a broad remit.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty Recruitment.