A leading UK Investment Manager who are one of the leading providers of Wealth Management are seeking a Head of 1st Line of Defence to support their CDD and AML activities.
- Lead the front office Due Diligence function and coordinate the day to day onboarding requirements
- Drive internal relationships with relevant senior stakeholders including 2LOD, Front Office and Relationship Management
- Review existing policies and procedures and continually work to develop new ways for manage and assess risk
- Work with 2LOD to assess any impact of regulatory changes on the Financial Crime function
- Act as the SME for projects to enhance and develop new systems or controls
- Ensure adherence to KPIs and required standards
- Identify and roll out training needs
- Relevant 1LOD experience within FCC within Wealth or Investment Management
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Proven track record of developing and enhancing policies and procedures
- Experience of rolling out new regulatory business initiatives
- Strong FCC subject matter expertise
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.