Twenty are currently seeking placement students who are looking to gain a years' worth of sales led, headhunting and consultancy experience within the city of London.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Are ambitious, driven, honest, curious, intelligent, fearless, eclectic by nature
- Are never afraid of showing your personality
- Want to work in a fast paced, high energy but insanely friendly environment
- Are expecting a 2:1 or above through your studies
Then please do read on.
Twenty is a privately owned recruitment business employing over 100 Consultants across four global offices. Culture means everything to us and therefore our number one priority are our assets - namely are our people. We are a values led business and there are 3 values we hold dearly.
- Life's short
- Crystal Clear
- Be Eclectic
We are always looking to add to our team with people that can live our values in the same way we do:
Our rotational placement programme will provide you exposure to each of our niche businesses and technical disciplines whilst building invaluable headhunting skills. The placement will also allow you to build your own personal brand within Twenty and the wider recruitment industry.
As part of the placement, you will receive our proven fast track training programme. This will ensure you have all the tools and knowledge required to manage an end to end recruitment process, whilst developing your pedigree to engage with clients and candidates of the highest calibre and seniority.
- You will spend time learning from and working with each of our teams supporting search mandates for clients in the following divisions: Technology, Data, Cyber, Transformation, Risk, Financial Crime, Compliance, Finance, Operations
- We will upskill you in each of our sector groups; FinTech, DisrupTech, Banking, Investment Management, Energy, Private Equity
- You will enjoy working in a state of the art office in the City of London
- Our expectations of you will be high so you must be determined to prove yourself and be a part of our high performing culture