Are you are a Director/Managing Director level candidate from a Compliance or Legal background with expertise in Financial Services Regulation, looking for a senior role leading a function, advising on regulation and facing off to the the regulator?
Twenty are representing a top tier banking institution with a significant presence in Sales/Trading - particularly FICC markets - and a market leading position in Investment Services, covering: Clearing, Custody, Settlements, Corporate Treasury and Depository Receipts.
Despite their global status, the culture across the Compliance function has remained down-to-earth, supportive and collegiate. Conversations are transparent, new ideas are encouraged and work-life balance of staff is encouraged.
You will sit above the Line of Business Compliance Advisory teams aligned to both Investment Services and Markets, providing regulatory advisory expertise to senior stakeholders - including the business - whilst driving regulatory change initiatives, from a Compliance perspective, across the bank.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the EMEA Compliance Advisory teams, ensuring stakeholders are provided with accurate technical advice on the application of financial services regulation
- Work with business units/business partner functions to help them deal with the impact of regulatory changes
- Handle the Bank's relationship with regulators
- Embed a compliance culture throughout the organisation
- Represent Compliance and providing appropriate challenge at relevant internal/external meetings including, but not limited to, relevant Board and committee meetings
- Oversee the EMEA Compliance Advisory group's involvement in business led projects, ensuring timely and robust input and challenge by group members.
If you are a Director/Managing Director level candidate working in either COMPLIANCE or LEGAL within a Financial Services environment - ideally Markets or Investment Services - and you have experience leading teams, facing off to the regulator, and advising senior stakeholders on the impact of multi-jurisdictional regulation, then you would be a good fit for this role.
Please apply using the link to have your CV sent to Tom Warren, Senior Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.