An exciting technology firm who specialise in assessing automotive data for advanced behaviour analytics, amongst much more, are looking for an experienced Big Data Hadoop Administrator to ensure continued growth in this very successful area of the business.
An exciting technology firm who specialise in assessing automotive data for advanced behaviour analytics are looking for an experienced Big Data Hadoop Administrator to ensure continued growth in this very successful area of the business.
You'll be managing and scaling the Hadoop cluster, which is used for advanced real-time analytics, with your expert knowledge of the full Hadoop stack (HDFS, HBase, Hive, Oozie, Yarn, Kafka, Spark) and other Big Data tools.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Installation, configuration, documentation and administration of multiple pre-
production and production platforms in various cloud and physical environments
- Configuration and integration of big data frameworks with enterprise monitoring
- Strong experience supporting complex, large-scale Production environments
- Experience of Hortonworks HDP (Hortonworks Distribution) in production environments
- Experience with data replication
- Excellent understanding of Linux/UNIX administration
- Knowledge of relevant administrative tools used, such as YARN, Kafka, Spark, Storm, Pig, Hbase, HDFS, Flink, Hive, and Oozie.
- Experience working with big data ETL tools
- Understanding of the Java and Scala languages, including experience with development and debugging
This is a great opportunity for a strong Hadoop Administrator to use market leading technologies in a unique environment to continue to scale and manage a successful Hadoop cluster with an Artificial Intelligence and Big Data focus.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, please apply now.