THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in London with just under £300 billion AUM. They have a number of offices globally and have a strong culture.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Guideline Monitoring specialist to join an Investment Guideline Team within a Global Asset Manager. The role is highly visible within the firm and will offer a wide range of experience and exposure within a dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investment guideline monitoring of pre and post trade alerts
- Support to all fund management desks with regards to investment guideline related matters
- Support investigation of any UCITS breaches
- Identification, investigation and communication of investment guideline related issues
- Investment guideline monitoring of Charles River pre, post and batch trade alerts and warnings
- Provide advice, guidance and training to the business on regulated fund and segregated mandate guidelines
- Ownership and maintenance of the Embargoed Restricted Securities List
- Experience working within guideline monitoring compliance
- Experience across a range of product and instrument types such as hedge funds, derivatives and commodities is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of UCITS investment guidelines
- Charles River experience is preferred however experience with Sentinel, ThinkFolio, MIG, Aladdin or TRAC will be considered
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
- IMC or IAQ qualification is desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.