In this role, you will be assisting the Global Mandate Monitoring Team in covering both pre and post trade mandate monitoring. You will also assist the Global Mandate Monitor team on project related work with other functions of the business and undertake additional responsibilities assigned by manager.
- Maintaining pre and post trade mandate monitoring restrictions
- Covering automated and manual exception monitoring for both pre and post trades
- Undertaking ad-hoc activities and projects to develop and enhance the mandate monitoring processes
- Providing coding or instruction to third parties as well as the review and testing for client take-on’s, fund launches and IMA amendments
- Provide support to the Front Office on queries relating to pre and post trade rules and exceptions.
- Experience in mandate monitoring with an investment management organisation
- Past experience of rule coding and exception monitoring and resolution would be ideal
- Excellent organisational, time management and decision making skills