An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Guarantee's department at a leading financial institution based in the city. The role will sit within the Operations department and will look at managing the function with regards to Trade Finance Guarantees.
- Effectively manage workflows within the Guarantees team
- Assisting with all procedures within the Trade Finance department
- Provide training and guidance to team members to ensure that processes are met and that operational issues are done efficiently.
- Process and maintain guarantees as required.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
- Act as an escalation point for all issues and operating as a product specialist where required
- Experience managing a Guarantees department desirable
- Ability to review and structure Guarantees to ensure they comply with processing requirements
- Knowledge around Commodity Structure Trade Finance and letters of credit is desirable
- Familiarity with all types of demand guarantees and standby L/C's
- Experience of working in a fast past environment whilst working under pressure