An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Guarantee's department at a leading financial institution based in the city. The role will sit within the Operations department and will look at Bank Guarantees to ensure that customer's expectations are met.
- Effectively manage workflows within the Guarantees team
- Assisting with all procedures within the Trade Finance department
- Accurately input work and verify transactions
- Process and maintain guarantees as required
- Build working relationships with all stakeholders
- Act as an escalation point for all issues and operating as a product specialist where required
- Experience working within a Guarantees environment
- Guarantees/trade finance experience necessary
- Knowledge around Commodity Structure Trade Finance and letters of credit is desirable
- Familiarity with all types of demand guarantees and standby L/C's
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.