An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working Guarantees expert to join the Trade Finance department at a leading financial institution based in the city.
This candidate will be managing the Guarantee team's workflow and will assist within the broader requirements within the function. This will involve the processing, verification and documentation review to ensure SLA's are met.
- Process and maintain guarantees as required. Monitor all guarantee events.
- Responsible for the input, cross check and verification process
- Issue, Amend or Advise Letters of Credit
- Assist with ensuring all procedures and directives are up to date and maintained within the team.
- Report and control all pending items, and timely escalation all of matters requiring management attention.
- Good experience with Guarantees and SBLC's
- Demonstrable knowledge of all guarantee and Standby Letters of Credit products and their lifecycles.
- Technical competence regarding industry standards and regulations including UCP600, ISP98, URDG748.
- Ability to review and structure guarantees