One of the world's leading financial services organisations are looking for a qualified accountant with strong financial modelling skills to join their Group FP&A team. This person will be working closely with all parts of the business, supporting strategic decision making across the group.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with group strategy, essentially being part of the team that are their "finance right hand man"
- Performing rigorous, complex analytics, developing new financial models for different case-scenarios
- Developing a new BI tool and becoming the SME, rolling this out across the business
- Take a lead role to build out top down modelling capabilities which incorporate return metrics, capital metrics and product level insights, ultimately improving the economic value added to the group
- Offer commercial insight and thought leadership, including influences taken from interests within the wider Finance, Banking and Technology communities both inside and outside the bank
- Senior stakeholder engagement across business lines
- Providing the strategy team with answers to a range of scenarios, including M&A and transactions.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) - 5 years post qualified experience in industry
- Familiar with a banking environment/ a large, complex organisation
- Exceptional financial modelling skills
- Strong IT Skills - especially Excel
- Desirable - Technology background and a genuine interest in innovative BI, Modelling and coding
- Desirable - Strong coding skills