A global financial services institution is looking for a qualified accountant to head up the delivery of the group accounts and also oversee the month end reporting and controls. The candidate should have significant experience within Financial Services and be confident in the preparation of statutory accounts and adhering to reporting standards.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the statutory accounts templates, drafts and also board papers
- Coordination with external auditors
- Delivery of the annual accounts for all subsidiary entities
- Management of the financial controls for the group function, with external auditors and internal stakeholders
- Ownership of month end reporting
- Processing any adjustments needed to be made for audit
- Maintaining the responsibility for publishing the timetable across stakeholders
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Be extremely familiar with preparation of group statutory accounts, IFRS, and financial accounting within large organisations
- Have experience managing relationships globally, dealing with senior stakeholders and proactive management capabilities
- Use of Oracle GL / Essbase / Smartview / HFM all desirable
- Previous demonstration of designing and implementing robust reporting frameworks
- Drive a team focussed culture and use effective communication throughout
This opportunity offers a fantastic package, exposure within a large organisation and a great level of responsibility. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs.