A fast growth start up company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team in London. The role directly reports to the CFO, providing extremely favourable exposure to senior management and a diverse spectrum of opportunities across the company - including future potential for international experience. The team is very tight knit, and requires personalities with both leadership/autonomy and resilient work ethic. It is a fast moving, fast growth environment, it is imperative this person has the adaptability and ability to wear a number of hats.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Month end reporting, using Xero preparing monthly management accounts
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting in the cash management in accordance with corporate policies
- Preparation of tax returns, analysing VAT and cost summaries
- Consolidation piece, accounting for a number of entities across jurisdictions
- Ensure that the internal controls meet standards and regulations, are implemented properly, and update these as and when required
- Ad-hoc projects to provide specific project support throughout the team
- Interactions with international parts of the organisation, external auditors etc.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business administration or another related discipline
- An accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- 2+ years within a planning / controlling / finance /accounting environment within a similar industry
- Knowledge of IFRS, international regulations and laws on accounting and taxation
- Experience of Xero desirable
- Advanced Excel is mandatory
- Excellent analytical skill, ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills (the ability to interact with a multitude of people around the business is required)
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Hannah Alderson from Twenty.