A global Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London is looking for a group financial reporting accountant to support a young and vibrant team with year end. The candidate should be newly qualified, with experience ideally within the Big 4 and/or Banking.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the control, review and production of the reporting process
- Assistance in developing the teams approach to new requirements
- Coordination of effort between on and offshore teams
- Coordination and execution of ad hoc requests
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Newly qualified accountant (preferably ACA)
- A good understanding of consolidated financial statements
- Past working experience on relevant systems (HFM enterprise and wdesk) and similar organisations i.e. understanding of the group's financial reporting systems and structures is an advantage
- Experience of using relevant software packages (Microsoft, Excel)
- Audit and / or banking experience would be an advantage
Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to work in a highly reputable organisation with fantastic compensation.