A publicly listed mining production company are looking for a Group Financial Controller with experience working within commodities to take the reins of their growing finance function. This opportunity offers the chance to join a dynamic SME, with a clear progression plan through to C-Suite.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of Group account consolidation
- Production of management accounts across subsidiaries
- Financial analysis of business performance
- Audit relationship management
- Cash flow modelling
- International and cross border reporting
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non-Executives.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Regular travel to the head office in Eastern Europe
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) with significant PQE (around 7-10 years)
- Preferably audit trained
- Understand the reporting requirements of a PLC
- Strong corporate finance background
- Cross border reporting experience
- Physical commodities exposure (physical trading/ asset trading)
- Availability to travel every 6 weeks for 2/3 days at a time
For further information, please reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Recruitment