A leading financial services organisation are currently on the hunt for a heavy weight Group Consolidation Senior Manager to work within their Global Policy team. You will provide best practise and advisory across new accounting requirements, with direct exposure to acquisition accounting. The organisation is growing immensely and needs an exceptional accountant who can deal with the ambiguity in a global, dynamic, matrix environment.
- Production of Group consolidation on a monthly and reporting period basis
- Lead the Group consolidation including acquisition accounting
- Liaison with the commercial finance teams ensuring monthly management reporting is completed and accurate
- Interaction with external auditors and internal business owners for all intercompany and group reporting
- Creation of board papers across accounting adjustments
- Process improvement
- Responsible for design, planning, communication and implementation of consolidation related M&A integration activities, ensuring Group consolidated reporting deadlines are met following new acquisitions and changes to Group structure.
- ACA Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Worked within a large, matrix environment
- Strong financial reporting & consolidation experience
- Previous experience working with HFM and Oracle