A global bank are looking for a Qualified ACA, Big 4 trained Accountant for a short term contract inside IR35 to support the Group Reporting team until the end of July. This team is the primary source of consolidated financial information. The organisation is fully WFH for the time being. This person needs to have relatively immediate availability.
- To collect complex financial information and prepare consolidated results for reporting
- To prepare reports for Senior Management to provide consolidated financial information, analysis and commentary that fully describes and explains the financial performance of the group.
- Assist in driving financial reporting process improvements delivering efficiency gains.
- Prepare and review the submission for Group reporting purposes and provide support and advice as required relating to financial reporting to Group financial reporting team
- Preparation of primary statements, notes and other disclosures for the Interim Management Statement, Annual Report & Accounts and Interim Report
- Preparation of Monthly management information
- Preparation or review of ad hoc information, reports, and presentations
- Implementation of new reporting requirements and controls to the reporting process.
- ACA Qualified, Big 4 trained with significant years PQE
- Experience working within a Group function at a Bank
- Immediately available
- Good technical accounting skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills .
- Ability to communicate complex financial issues confidently to line management
- Be able to work to strict deadlines, under pressure and be a team player