Reporting to the Governance and Operations Manager, this role is perfect for an ambitious and confident person with excellent communication and organisational skill to gain broad exposure to the running of a busy and fast paced sales office for our recruitment and consultancy businesses. You will be rapidly trained in ability to support the executive leadership team and work autonomously to provide support to the entire office.
Based in our London HQ you will support the regional board of directors and interact with all front and back office staff as you support the administration, facilities and operations for the office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing full spectrum day to day support to the Managing Director and Chairman
- Full Diary Management
- Managing the booking and organising of any quarterly incentive lunches, monthly social events & any other bookings
- Taking ownership for day to day office administration, operations and facilities management to ensure smooth running for all sales teams and support staff
- Managing the reception function and front of house and conducting all meet and greets
- Ensuring a monthly office tidy audit is performed and carried out keeping the office in the most pristine state with the highest expectations set
- Managing all office suppliers and ensuring the office is at all times in ample supply of any and all stock
Some of the key skills an ideal candidate would have are:
- Ambitious with a proactive and positive attitude to hard work and success
- Highly articulate and capable of crystal-clear communication
- Leadership skill is necessary to take a lead on relationships with the Directors of the business to whom you will support
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise, follow-up, and bring to a successful conclusion.
- A friendly, outgoing, creative and eclectic personality who truly values team work and collaboration
- Excellent time management is essential
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are also critical
- Curious by nature and a true problem solver who can spot issues and work collaboratively to find solutions