You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, developing & implementing the operational risk frameworks
- Maintains effective and resilient IT infrastructure
- Providing independent challenge on any risk decisions across the business
- Support effective risk management across the businesses in line with the risk framework and group risk appetite
- Identify and record new risks through the risk assessments and design & implement effective controls
- Ensuring recovery time from incidents is minimised, and data centres and disaster recovery plans are fit for purpose
- Provide risk oversight for cyber security to ensure risk is mitigated
- Ensuring any system issues are mitigated and relevant stakeholders are kept up-to-date
- Effective risk reporting to the business
- Recent graduate or up to 3 years' experience in an Operational or Technology Risk Function within Financial Services
- Understanding of wider Risk Management, including credit and market risk
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and IT systems
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.