A world class financial services organisation are looking for a recent graduate/someone with a couple of years accounting experience to join their Investigations and Enforcement team as a Junior Forensic Accountant.
- Developing forensic and legal skills to run complex cases
- Case management support assisting with research, analysis and collating evidence for investigations.
- Statistics monitoring and preparation of reports
- Leading complaint responses
- Analysing investigations and identifying appropriate solutions
- Top level degree achieved (2:1 and above) in a numerical field (accounting/finance/economics) and exceptional academics
- Working towards (or considering) a professional accounting qualification
- Outgoing and approachable demeanour, able to deal with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Understanding of the financial services landscape and the corresponding regulations (and a demonstrable interest in this sector)
- Affinity for systems (working knowledge of MS Office a real bonus)
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and step into a technical accounting role within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
For more information, please reach out to Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services.