Governance and Operations Lead - Asset Management - London
A leading Global Asset Manager are looking for a Governance and Operational Lead to manage a team with responsibility for the progression of the Intelligent Automation and Business Process Management agenda. Specifically this role is accountable for the Governance framework and will oversee adherence to that framework, providing guidance and direction to the Delivery teams to ensure compliance is met when delivering automation and process solutions.
- Establish and maintain a clear IA and BPM Governance framework, encompassing risk and controls.
- Oversee full adherence and compliance to the Governance framework
- Develop and shape appropriate IA and BPM risk policies in line with delivery methodologies
- Support the IA and BPM Programme Leads where risk and issues arise
- Accountable for setting the framework that the Global Control Room operates within
- Support continuous improvement in methodologies, design standards and tools
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of managing Governance models, including developing and executing a framework within an Intelligent Automation OR Business Process Management BPM environment
- Practical knowledge of Operational Risk tools
- Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business
- Track record of risk management in financial services
- Knowledge and understanding of Intelligent Automation and BPM tools (Lean thinking, Process excellence, RPA)
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.