Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Governance & Controls Delivery Manager for a leading Financial Institution based in Northampton.
The role will sit within the Risk Analytics division and will provide leadership in building Controls and Governance solutions for the team.
- Provide expertise in documentation and effective controls design to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Own the maintenance of controls and policy documentation through the model lifecycle management process.
- Develop capital and impairment documentation for all existing models
- Mentor and guide other capital and impairment reporting staff
- Assist and provide support to internal and external audits.
- Extensive experience working within a governance or controls environment
- Strong documentation writing skills
- Knowledge of consumer and corporate risk across change and BAU lifecycles
- Knowledge of retail financial services portfolios
- Highly desirable to have awareness of Prince 2 / Agile change methodology
- Preferable to have knowledge of capital and impairment modelling, knowledge of the Capital Basel II / III directives or Impairment IFRS9 / IAS39 directives