Governance and Controls Consultant- Financial Services - London
Sitting within the EMEA COO office, the Governance and Controls Consultant will be responsible for the facilitation of key governance and control activities across multiple legal entities within the region. This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop relationships across a range of senior stakeholders in EMEA.
- Work closely with the Senior Managers Regime Lead on all governance initiatives and activities including Conduct and Risk Management.
- Developing and delivering guidance and support to Senior Managers in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Leading Senior Managers through the process of their control frameworks.
- Coordinating the delivery and maintenance of Service Level Agreements.
- Supporting the enhancements and maintenance of the Outsourcing Framework to meet regulatory obligations.
- Develop and maintain common standards, policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working within an Investment Bank.
- Previous experience of developing Risk policies and procedures.
- Experience working within Risk advisory or regulatory control role.
- Strong understanding of governance frameworks within Financial Services.
- Demonstrated organisational, time and project management skills.
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you are interested in this role then please apply below