A leading Bank based in Canary Wharf is seeking a Governance & Control manager to join their Financial Regulatory Reporting team.
You will act as a subject matter expert for regulatory control matters. The team overall monitors the identification, status and resolution of control issues and focuses especially on those that impact Financial Regulatory Reporting risks. The role will involve driving activities to complete this review, working closely with key stakeholders across the organisation within Risk and Finance, ensuring that the end to end process documentation and governance is up to expected standards.
- Help establish process documentation status and help remediate (will require SME support)
- Help establish process end-to-end mapping, incl hand-ins and hand-offs, as well as accountability and ownership for key controls
- Help establish the list of all our rules interpretation / areas of judgment and how have these been approved / validated
- Help collect the list of all our known control issues and how are these being remediated
- Help design and implement the overall governance framework
Please do not hesitate to apply to be considered for this role and other contract finance positions that may suit.