THE ASSET MANAGER:
A leading Asset Management company based in London are looking for a Governance Analyst to join their growing Supply Governance Team.
This role would be ideal for someone with 1 - 2 years' experience within Financial Services who is looking to develop their career. Candidates who have an interest in Purchasing, Supply Management, Governance and Reporting would be well suited to this role. The ideal candidate needs to be very keen to learn and develop their skillset.
- Producing and analysing reports, in particular MI reporting
- Assisting the business with outsourcing and supply relationships
- Conducting reviews and analysis
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Product reporting
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- An understanding of supply management framework is beneficial
- Preferably educated to a degree level, Maths or Economics would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience of coding is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills
- Analytical thinker
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.