Global Portfolio Optimisation Lead - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Portfolio, Optimisation, Optimization, PMO, Project, Prince 2, PMI, Six Sigma, Investment Bank, RAID, Risk, Platform, Stakeholders
An Investment Bank are looking for a Global Portfolio Optimisation Lead to strategically implement and manage the Wholesale PMO International portfolio. Responsible for establishing business objectives, coordinating business planning, partnering with business leaders and key stakeholders in the development of strategic plans.
- Identify and analyse business opportunities for the Program; including the ownership of and execution against the Program Road Map and integration with key dependent Programs across the Wholesale and/or International footprint.
- Manage the capacity planning and resource management processes with a forward view of book of work demands
- Develop approach and communicate on risks, progress, and issues to senior members of the Wholesale Bank
- Ensure projects & programs are adhering to Enterprise PMO standards
- Manage all aspects of the budget, coordinate change, lead planning and represent Wholesale business on new requests for initiatives and funding
- Line management experience and additional dotted line management to the Portfolio Operations and International Portfolio teams
- Strong knowledge/experience with PMO, Programme/Project Management concepts
- Experience managing a team in multiple locations
- Investment Banking and wholesale experience
- Experience of influencing external stakeholders across regions
Apply via the link or for more information please contact Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.