A global, Silicon Valley Tech firm are looking for a talented Global Payroll Analyst. You will work with the Head of Payroll on the co-ordination of global payroll tasks, along side other teams within the business. The organisation are looking for someone who loves building things and making an impact.
- Own primary responsibility for the review of monthly payroll of different countries within
- EMEA and APAC and support in the review of North American payrolls, and weekly meetings with the outsourcing partner
- Management of the relationship to payroll vendors
- Review / execution of ad hoc payroll payments and vendor remittances
- Support / process overview of biannual merit and compensation cycle
- Support payroll audits and other compliance activities e.g. 401(k), workers comp, etc.
- Search continually for process optimization
- Support in new system implementation (as relevant) plus optimization of existing system architecture (vacation management tool, ADP)
- Minimum 4-5 years progressively advancing experience in managing multi country payroll. Past
- experience in a global organization is a plus.
- Demonstrated familiarity with European payroll processes and regulations; knowledge of US and Canadian payroll specifics a plus
- Advanced knowledge of ADP, Workday HRIS or similar payroll system
- Fluent in English. Fluent in French would be an advantage.
- BA / BS degree with a strong academic record or equivalent work experience