Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Global Head of Operational Risk for Fraud. The position is for a large Bank based in the Midlands and will be focussed around their retail/consumer arm.
Sat within a newly restructured second line of defence, the position will provide an opportunity to refine how this team operates and functions. The day to day responsibilities will be to review and challenge the first line's risk management activities, lead and develop an experienced team of operational risk professionals and hold relationships with senior stakeholders across the bank.
- Provide oversight of the 1LOD, challenging on fraud risk methodologies and ensuring that they are in accordance with the wider operational risk framework and policies
- Offer meaningful and credible advice through expert knowledge within the operational risk space
- Create a strategy and agenda for the oversight of fraud risk
- Develop a team of VPs and Directors who are specialists within the fraud risk oversight team
- Senior stakeholder management at MD & C-level
- Extensive Operational Risk experience, ideally from a retail/consumer banking background but will also consider Corporate/Investment Banking
- Proven experience at leading teams of operational risk professionals
- A strong understanding of the fraud risks faced by a retail bank
- Consideration of those from a 1LOD controls or Internal Audit background