Global Head of ETRM // Commodities Trading Firm // Permanent // London
A Global Commodities trading firm is seeking a Global Head of ETRM to join their London team which is responsible for developing the development, support and maintenance of an energy trading and risk management system responsible for 60% of the firm's revenue. This is part of a larger ongoing Greenfield development phase which will increase capacity for trading new products, data analytics and inevitably allow better trading decisions.
This is also the chance to be part of a growing company which has performed extremely well over recent financial years and is continuing to innovate, invest in its technology and who are committed to being the superlative in commodities trading.
Salary: 140K +
- Developing and managing stakeholder relationships and expectations both internally, externally and particularly with the third party ETRM provider
- Be able to hands on manage and lead a team of developers and business analysts to execute strategy and aid the development of strategic tools
- Strong experience in Oil trading CTRM's/ETRM's; specifically any of the following: CXL, Tempest, Allegro, RightAngle, Symphony, ICTS, Aspect
- Ideally a technical background in software/tool development
- Experience in a front office trading environment and managing a development team
- Advanced knowledge of the trade lifecycle ideally in power/energy products with knowledge of associated trading risk
If interested please send me an email at or call on 02031894298.