An exciting HealthTech company in London are looking for a Global Financial Controller to join their talented and vibrant team. After securing their second round of investment, they are disrupting the healthcare market and use innovative technology to power this. They are constantly innovating and require someone to help shape the finance team within this hugely growing, technology driven company.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Control and streamlining of financial processes
- Monthly financial statements and management accounts
- Implementation of accounting and regulatory policies, procedures and ensuring efficient internal controls
- Owning the month end process
- Tax - preparing returns and working with advisors, monitoring changes
- Identify areas for improved financial reporting and management and implement solutions
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Degree level, preferably finance or business related
- Minimum 10 years' experience required (7 years post-qualified) in a technology focussed company
- UK company headcount size 2000+
- Managed a team of 8+ minimum
- Exposure to management of operational staff (AP/CC/MA)
- Built a finance function/team in previous role
- Accounting qualification is an advantage (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/ or equivalent)
- Have had significant exposure to a company driven by technology
- Experience in working in a company of exponential growth is essential
- Excellent analytical skill, ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills (the ability to interact with a multitude of people around the business is required)
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success, and particularly being a large part of a growing organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from twenty.