I am currently partnered with a leading financial markets infrastructure client who are looking for a Global Client Support Analyst/ Assistant Manager to join their global client support team in London.
You will sit in a team who are responsible for managing technical incidents and requests across the organisation. This role is a hybrid role where you will be expected to complete responsibilities of a support analyst as well as deputise in managers absence.
- Manage technical incidents and requests effectively
- Ensure technical incidents are escalated effectively as and when needed
- Act as technical point of escalation for other members of the team
- Deputise in managers absence and oversee teams day to day operational activities
- Be a driver of CSI within the team, especially across automation, process, documentation and skills
- Create and maintain documentation
- Good knowledge of IT
- Experience across FIX, SQL, Electronic Trading Systems
- Track record in customer service
- Previous experience in man management
If this role looks of interest please apply below or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org