Our Client, a growing FinTech Bank based in Frankfurt are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an exciting time to join - this company is benefiting from significant investment and fast growth, whilst retaining a friendly, relaxed, and down-to-earth culture.
This role will offer a great opportunity to join a successful FinTech Bank, with a diverse team and an agile, collaborative environment.
You will be responsible for building an automated testing framework new features and functionalities across multiple projects, as well as improving the quality in agile development. You will be involved in processes across the entire software development lifecycle.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and continuously improve automated testing tools for a cloud platform
- Develop automated testing procedures and conduct testing
- Test new features and functionalities using automation
- Conduct analysis of workflows and identify improvements
- Creation and further development of the test software
- Evaluation of test results and troubleshooting support
- Conduct API testing
- At least two years previous experience working in automatic testing and test management e.g. QA Engineer, Manual Tester or Automation Testing is essential
- Experience conducting end to end testing
- Previous banking experience is essential
- Experience with tools such as Jira, JMeter, SoapUL, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker is highly advantageous
- Previous experience setting up an API testing framework is a benefit
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development and architecture
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Education and qualifications within Technology, Computer Science, Data or similar field
- Fluency in English & German (both verbal and written communication skills) is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.