Established in 2009, Twenty Recruitment is a fast growth, rapidly expanding independent recruitment businesses.
Twenty now boasts several specialist recruitment businesses covering a broad range of industry sectors across a global client base, with offices in London, New York & Austin (with Berlin opening early 2019!)
The goal of the business is and always has been to be an industry-defining brand and the industry benchmark in professional mid to senior level recruitment. To us that is not just an empty mission statement, it's a vision we are turning into a reality, by hiring talented experienced recruiters whilst also attracting and developing future talent to build world class teams.This goal is held up by our three core values, life's short, crystal clear and be eclectic, which we are passionate about upholding both internally and externally.
This is founded on the principal that consultancy led recruitment has evolved. The reality now being faced in all markets is a demand for professional market experts - and rightly so, true partners who identify and deliver best in class talent whilst also being equipped to add continued value, by providing deep technical knowledge in both service and advice to candidates & clients alike.
Our success and rapid growth is testament to our unique approach to an extremely competitive industry.
Reporting to a Director, this Managing Consultant/Associate Director level position will have the opportunity to work in our brand new Berlin office. Working alongside other experienced recruiters of a similar level you will be responsible for breaking into the German markets primarily focusing on Cyber Security, Data and Software Development.
- Write, implement and execute strategic plans across multiple operational business areas
- Maintain financial stability and deliver consistent NFI and profit, both within your own desk and the teams that you are running
- Install and uphold high performance culture, aligned to our company values and drive a continual improvement of 'best in class' productivity and result at all levels
- Lead from the front with operational best practice, setting example for all team members
- Bill regularly on senior level appointments within a specific vertical, developing top level relationships and providing market expertise through every stage of the process
- Continue headcount growth of team with expectations to double within the next 12 months whilst being heavily supported by our highly successful internal recruitment team and graduate programme
- Identify, address and train team members where capability issues exist and consultants display under performance
- Regularly overachieve and celebrate successes with teams
- Fluent in German
- Strong desire to be part of a values led business going through rapid growth and periods of high achievement
- Previous experience as a senior consultant or billing manager
- Ability to constantly train and develop consultants ranging from associate to a senior level
- Previous management of complex client accounts with a high volume of business