German speaking Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for German speaking entry level / recent graduates or candidates with sales experience to join Twenty as a Recruitment Consultant in our London and Berlin offices. You will go through our 9 month training academy which is split into two phases. Months 1 - 3 you will be involved in our recruitment "rookie" academy which will teach you the basics of recruitment and giving you exposure to the four sectors we work in, (Commerce, Energy, Digital and Financial Services). Months 4 - 9 you will be involved in our recruitment consultant development programme which will see you become a full 360 recruiter.
To save you some time, if you are a bright, outgoing individual who is a recent graduate and/or has experience in sales, has an entrepreneurial nature and can see yourself running your own business one day then read on.
- Twenty is a privately owned recruitment business employing over 80 Consultants across London, New York and Austin (Berlin early 2019!).
- Our number one priority are our assets - namely our people. Whilst the interview process can be quite thorough, it ensures we only extend offers to people who will live the values of the firm.
- Life's short
- Crystal Clear
- Be Eclectic
- After 1 year within the company you will be eligible to join the company's share-holder scheme.
- Our London office is state of the art and open plan, in the heart of the City (right by Bank Station).
- In New York we have just moved into a brand new 7000 square foot office in mid-town Manhattan, opposite the Chrysler Building. (2 minute walk from Grand Central Station).
- The brand new office in Texas is located in the centre of downtown Austin, a Class A property with a vibrant workplace lifestyle.
In Berlin we are looking for both "rookie" Graduate, entry point level candidates, as well as those who have spent some time working in a sales environment. You must speak fluent German.
To be considered for our New York or Austin office, you will either need some pre-existing recruitment experience, or you will need to join us in London spending a minimum of one year working for us, in which you will have to demonstrate your capabilities as a recruiter and have a real desire to live and work in the US.
Most importantly, Twenty is a great place to work, with a strong management team who treats everyone equally. So if you are ambitious, would like to be a part of a great success story, whilst acquiring the skills and knowledge to one day be a business leader, then please get in touch.
For more information on our Consultant Programme head over to our website via the apply button.
We are constantly reviewing CV's, so to avoid disappointment apply early if you do not hear back from us in 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.